Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04091 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,655 (₨ 89,331) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)