Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03654 MYR / NPR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,638 (₨ 99,576) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)