Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00695 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,411 (634,611 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)