Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 MYR / XAF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 91% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,876 (915,656 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)