Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,251 (€909) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (37 minutes ago)