Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.463 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,081 (£930) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)