Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,277 (1,348 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)