Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.097 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,334 (3,952 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (44 minutes ago)