Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,238 (4,022 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)