Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,520 (3,399 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)