Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,759 (3,583 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)