Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.048 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,480 (3,321 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (36 minutes ago)