Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,326 (2,911 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)