Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,342 (2,852 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)