Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 MYR / BGN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,280 (1,351 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)