Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.917 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,080 ($1,297) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)