Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.186 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,002 ($1,195) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)