Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,625 (3,472 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)