Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,310 (3,210 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)