Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.671 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,581 (€767) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)