Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,841 (R$ 2,818) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burlington costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Katsuta costs ¥680 (35 minutes ago)