Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.210 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,918 (R$ 3,238) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)