Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,481 (R$ 3,423) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)