Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,028 (R$ 3,575) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)