Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,855 (元4,623) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)