Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06766 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,875 (₨57,275) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (43 minutes ago)