Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 MYR / RON
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,294 (3,133 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (44 minutes ago)