Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12715 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,394 (34,556 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)