Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12445 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,162 (33,446 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 3 hours ago)