Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,212 (2,898,993 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)