Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,928 (3,677,895 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)