Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,436 (4,337,829 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)