Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,649 (4,476,586 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)