Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00098 MYR / KHR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,695 (3,761,600 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)