Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,434 (19,131 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)