Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,398 (34,315 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)