Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32474 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,574 (R 11,006) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)