Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,335 (руб 46,210) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)