Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07460 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,326 (руб 31,179) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)