Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.406 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,996 (R$ 2,842) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)