Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,920 (R$ 3,658) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)