Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,205 (270,817 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)