Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,069 (R$ 3,797) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)