Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,733 (R$ 2,739) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)