Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.240 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,665 (R$ 2,957) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)