Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,441 in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)