Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03435 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,854 (₨83,087) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)