Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04216 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,228 (₨52,836) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)