Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04131 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,325 (₨80,493) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)