Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04258 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,236 (₨52,512) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)