Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.718 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,532 (€748) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)