Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.684 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,279 (€1,127) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)