Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.907 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,924 (€1,003) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)