Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,200 (€1,099) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)