Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,562 (€976) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)