Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.772 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,405 (€1,133) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (36 minutes ago)