Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.070 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,028 (AU$1,964) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)