Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,205 (€907) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)