Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07468 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,342 (руб 31,363) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)