Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,859 (руб 44,872) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)