Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07176 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,734 (65,964 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)