Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06686 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,759 (71,186 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)