Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06169 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,043 (65,541 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)