Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07070 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,716 (66,706 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)