Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05372 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,022 (56,266 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)