Cost of living comparison between Pelotas, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.326 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,884 (R$ 2,174) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)