Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,044 (R$ 2,968) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)