Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14472 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,001 ($U27,648) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)