Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14925 MYR / UYU
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,813 ($U32,246) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)