Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01234 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,109 (251,998 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)