Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,545 (185,319 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)