Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12537 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,870 (30,869 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (13 minutes ago)