Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12885 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,688 (28,624 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)