Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11913 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,810 (23,587 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)