Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12373 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,266 (34,482 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)