Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,668 (€982) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)