Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.737 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,884 (€820) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)