Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,204 (€899) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)