Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06521 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,183 (₨33,480) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (19 minutes ago)