Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.754 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,264 (€897) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)