Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,588 (€950) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)