Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.001 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,217 (€1,043) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)