Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06529 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,596 (₨55,072) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)