Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.977 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,550 (€713) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)