Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,710 (€775) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)