Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,741 (€806) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)