Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.155 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,944 (1,190 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)