Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.903 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,439 (1,137 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)