Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.291 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,405 (1,027 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)