Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.439 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,406 (767 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)