Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.455 MYR / PAB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,309 (967 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)