Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.756 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,256 (€895) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)