Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,362 (€707) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)