Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.898 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,824 ($1,494) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)