Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.185 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,442 ($1,539) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)