Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 MYR / SYP *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,898 (375,913 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (27 minutes ago)