Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.865 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,857 (NZ$1,695) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (42 minutes ago)