Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.197 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,893 (NZ$1,843) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)