Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.981 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,673 (NZ$1,568) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)