Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,403 (€931) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)