Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.160 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,686 ($1,126) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)