Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.158 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM9,135 ($2,197) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)