Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.061 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 181% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM10,410 ($2,563) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)