Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.916 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,500 ($1,149) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)