Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.799 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,995 (€1,041) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)