Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.794 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,431 (€716) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)