Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,050 (€1,048) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)