Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,999 (€1,004) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (31 minutes ago)