Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,322 (Rp 11,234,488) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)