Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 MYR / LAK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,697 (6,797,244 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)